Every morning, Talbot House Ministries staff and residents join together to celebrate personal achievements, make announcements, and pray together to start the day. Below are some of the small miracles shared in these meetings this month:
- Kenneth is grateful to have received his first COVID-19 vaccination.
- John rejoices that God is directing his life in a new way, and is grateful that his needs are being met.
- Bianca has stepped up to help with tasks around campus.
- Carlos received assistance traveling to his father’s funeral in Puerto Rico, and returned safely.
- David found a new job opportunity.
- Kelly appreciates everyone’s patience and support as she faces medical issues.
- Sara, a new resident, was welcomed to campus.
- Leola showed off her creativity by hand-sewing a lovely dress!