For those experiencing homelessness, the holidays can be extra challenging. A season that is meant for hope, joy, and peace can instead bring pain, uncertainty, and fear. But thanks to you, our Christmas was full of miracles.
- Thanks to generous donations from our community, we were able to provide Christmas gifts for over 30 families.
- Residents received handwritten Christmas cards from Southeastern University students.
- Individuals, businesses, and churches across Polk County hosted clothing and food drives to help keep our clients warm this winter.
- Volunteers held a special service on Christmas Eve where residents worshipped and celebrated the meaning of Christmas.
- Over 30 volunteers joined us to serve hot meals during Christmas weekend.
To our donors, volunteers, and supports: Thank you for helping us share God’s love over the holidays and making Christmas special for our clients. We are tremendously grateful for you.